Who we are
As a growing international company, we are looking for a full-time Technical Support Specialist to join our team in The Hague. We are developing, selling, and supporting an email service focused on internet privacy and safety for a growing worldwide customer base.
As a Technical Support Specialist you will be responsible for providing second level support and advice to our customers. Your responsibilities include troubleshooting, reproduction, verification and reporting of issues and bugs as well as analysing bug reports sent in by our users. Additional tasks include processing billing, payments and refund requests. You will also receive training in monitoring and preventing the abusive usage of our email service.
You will report to the Support Team Lead and the Product Manager.
- Problem solving skills
- Independent learner
- Able to describe technical topics in simple terms
- Excellent English speaking and writing skills
- Dutch and/or German language skills are a strong plus
- Specific Support tool knowledge: Atlassian, Jira, Zendesk / Freshdesk
- Previous experience in customer facing role
- As a plus: Experience with payment systems - Chargebee, Stripe or similar
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field or equivalent experience
- Must be located in the Netherlands
- Experience in technical support
- Affinity with software and IT
- Passion for internet privacy
- Open and friendly personality
- What we have to offer
- Full-time position (40h)
- Market-based salary
- Commute compensation
- Training in all relevant areas
- Performance bonus when company goals are reached
- Laptop arranged by employer; choice between Windows device and Mac Book
- 25 vacation days
- Work in a friendly international team of privacy enthusiasts
Are you our new Technical Support Specialist? Send your CV and motivation letter to Bastian Blechschmidt via firstname.lastname@example.org.