Vacancy: Digital Advertising Specialist
Location: The Hague, Netherlands
Experience: 3-5 years of relevant experience.
We are StartMail, a Dutch email provider with a mission to make email as secure and private as possible. We’re looking for creative and highly motivated minds to join our team of experts.
As a digital advertising specialist, you’ll be joining StartMail’s marketing team and working from our office in The Hague. You will be joining a growing and highly diverse team creating tech products used by many people around the world.
What you will be doing:
- Developing PPC and digital marketing strategies that incorporate multiple online channels, smart marketing tactics, and creative thinking.
- Plan, execute, test, measure and optimize all paid advertising campaigns across the full campaign funnel (SEA, display, paid social, etc.).
- Ensure cost-effectiveness by adjusting bids to lower the cost of sale and reach target ROI.
- Estimate monthly media costs and reconcile discrepancies.
- Provide ongoing analysis of paid search and social campaigns, along with reliable optimization input.
- Analyze audiences, competitors, markets, and trends to improve optimization.
- Research and explore new channels to engage customers at each stage of the funnel.
What you need for this position:
- Proven extensive experience with acquisition and optimization through PPC and social media advertising.
- Solid understanding of web metrics, digital analytics with the ability to analyze and interpret data.
- Experience with budget forecasting and planning.
- Proficiency in English.
- Ability to work towards ambitious targets and manage multiple projects across multiple lines of business.
- You have a digital agency or online company background, having held previous roles as SEA specialist/social advertising specialist, digital advertising specialist or online performance marketeer.
- Bachelor’s degree or diploma in Marketing is a plus.
Why work at StartMail:
- You’ll have a position in a growing international team of highly talented people who share a mission to protect the data & privacy of our users
- A competitive salary
- Your choice of Macbook Pro or Dell XPS laptop, filled with your favorite marketing tools
- Your own desk with plenty of space for plants, cat pics or other sources of inspiration.
- Easy commute situated directly next to The Hague Laan van NOI train station
Please send your application, including an (online) overview of work which conveys your capabilities, to email@example.com.